"Scart Mux" Scart Switch
Automatic scart switch.
High quality Tim Worthington original design.
- Four RGB SCART inputs.
- RGB video and audio driver amplifier on outputs.
- Two 8 pin Mini-DIN ouputs that operate simultaniously.
- Compatible with the Micomsoft Framemeister electrically and mechanically.
- Suitable for other scalers such an the OSSC as well as CRT televisions sets.
- Switch will lock to first input or prioritise inputs by rank (selecable by internal switch).
- Option to use internal sync separator (enable from internal switch).
- Powered by Mini USB connection.
- Size 142.5 x 82.5 x 25.5mm - fits in your pocket.
Comes with some double sided for mounting to a flat surface.
No power supply or cables are included.
The output connectors are compatible with the SCART Cable Set for NESRGB
(Some assembly required)
A ready made 8p Mini-DIN to SCART cable is available from Retro Gaming Cables (UK)
Compatible with the ossc, just use the cable set here
A good quality USB power supply such as this one is required.
with a Mini-USB cable like this one.
More information and instructions here.
top of page
bottom of page